1) Training is on hold due to some swelling and pain. Did not see that coming.
2) Push through the pain….not always a good plan. After my “challenging” work out previously discussed, pushing through is not always the correct answer, especially when returning from an injury.
3) Blogging plan – Nice little series on Forward Motion….is rapidly growing stale even before I write it.
4) Even my quips on FB have gone astray. (I apologize if I have offended anyone) (I sometimes offend myself)
The footmen are crushing me at the moment. That is OK…forward motion is always harder than it sounds. To quote a wise little fish “swimming swimming, must keep swimming”
1) Hopefully, the swelling will go down and I will be back at it tomorrow.
2) I think I will listen to that voice a little closer that says, “not today partner”
3) Once I can get it into words, I think this little detour will be the conclusion to the forward motion blog.
4) I have cleaned, inspected and re-installed the filter and will periodically inspect it for damage and replace as necessary. To keep the offensive stuff out of my communications.